Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Animation - The Needful Head Website/Trailer

Just for anyone that I haven't told yet, I made a site for "The Needful Head". It's not quite done (slouching my way to the finish line . . . ) but it Exists, and that's the important part.
I can't put the full film up there (it's still at fests around, just played in Taipei and in Germany in a couple of weeks and is scheduled to go onto iTunes soon), but there are pics and stuff there and some drawings from the book that Rich wrote and illustrated that aren't in the movie. The music is a bit annoying (Halli's music is wonderful, but unstoppable on the site at this point). I also slapped a trailer together, which is on the site. The link to the site is on the the right side, over there =====>>>
or www.TheNeedfulHead.com

Here's the trailer.

2 comments:

  1. As I was seeing the short film in I Sat (an argentinian cable channel) I was surprissingly amuse by it. Remind me a lot of many short stories that I've read... It's Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thanks! Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete