Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cartoon Network - Fusion Fall

One of the projects I worked on earlier in the year got posted recently, so I can show it. Eventually, I'll get this cut into my reel or on my real site, but the link will have to do for now.
Watch it here.
I got to meet lots of cool and talented people on this job: Josh Harvey, Nick Weigel, Stanley Ilin, Erol Gunduz, Roger An, Eric Concepcion, Ricardo Vicens, Dylan Maxwell, Ian Brauner, Jed, and all the cool peeps at Freestyle . . .
I did most of the rigging on it (all the human(oid) characters and the big green monster, plus some stuff on the bugs, the cars, etc). The most memorable thing about this job was that it was a psycho schedule and my daughter, Juliette, was born right smack dab in the middle of it (6 weeks early to boot). Since both she and the project turned out great, I have fond memories . . .

1 comment: