Thursday, March 24, 2011

Been a while . . .

Wow. It's been a loooooong time since I've posted anything. Been really busy, moved apartments here in NYC over the Christmas break (on rather short notice, I might add, but for the better), did the holiday/insane blizzard thing and have basically been working crap-loads ever since the new year. But I have a day or two off and plan to get some more material up here in the next couple of days. Maybe some videos on some things I've been using for work and some new stuff that I've been learning about. 

BTW, thanks to Stuart Christensen for pimping the blog-izzle. He's got a you-tube channel where he cranks out tons of great tutorials on maya related stuff. Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/user/deepfriedectoplasm. Kind of bananas how many tutorials he does. . .

Anyhooo. I'll be back soon with some stuff to show.

1 comment: